Friday 15 April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Candy Mag April 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Covers Candy Mag April 2011
Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles on the April 2011 cover of The Phillipines’ Candy magazine.
The 22-year-old actress opened up to the mag about how she really feels about her roles in Sucker Punch and Beastly and how she deals with negativity. Check it:
On the training she went through for her role in Sucker Punch: “In the beginning, it was really hard. But the best part of pushing yourself as far as you can go is that it gives you the ability to tell yourself you can achieve anything.”
On staying away from the negativity: “I just try to let it go in one ear and out the other and continue to live. There is just way too much nonsense in this business. I’m not one for nonsense. If I read something weird or upsetting, I’ll call my girlfriend, we’ll go to swim class, and everything is all better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment