Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: Calling All Musical Roles

Vanessa Hudgens: Calling All Musical Roles
Vanessa Hudgens is still holding out for a musical role.
The 22-year-old actress dished to MTV’s 10 on Top that she’s looking out for a good role in one. “I definitely want to do a musical in the near future. I’m not sure what it would be but I love it. I love dancing…a lot now, more than ever,” she shared.
Vanessa also dished that she still likes meeting fans who only know her as Gabriella: “Every now and then a little girl will run up to me and give me a big hug and call me Gabriella. It’s really sweet. [She] was a great character to play and if they [the fans] remember me by that, it’s ok.”
Check out another video inside where Van chats about her singing festivities…



Vanessa Hudgens: More Than Ever

Vanessa Hudgens: Always Dancing and Singing

No comments:

Post a Comment