Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Rupert Grint Will 'Miss Everything' About Harry Potter Plus Casting News!

Rupert Grint Will 'Miss Everything' About Harry Potter Plus Casting News!
Rupert Grint is ready to play some golf with his costars in this new “extra” from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I DVD release.
The 23-year-old actor dished in the video (via EOnline) about what he’ll miss the most about the franchise: “Everything, I suppose. The people, mainly, I think. It’s been a crew of nine that I’ve kind of grown up with. But just the whole routine, really. Just going everyday into the same place, seeing the same people, and not having that, it’s going to take a while to adjust to.”
Rupert has also just been confirmed to star in the upcoming Norwegian film, Comrade. An anti-war movie, Rupert will be playing Private Robin Southey Smith, an English Armed Forces pilot from Liverpool.


“On The Green” DVD Extra

No comments:

Post a Comment