
Abigail Breslin dons a hat just like her character Priscilla in the upcoming flick, Rango, in this behind-the-scenes shot.
The 14-year-old actress dished about Priscilla to The Boston Globe, “I’d never done a western or used a Southern accent. Priscilla’s so cute; my mom and I cracked up at the early sketches. We made a back story for her. She was a fun character to play because she’s so tough and morbid and very dry. I wanted to play a tough character; I didn’t know it would be in the form of a mouse.”
Rango hits theaters THIS FRIDAY! Check out an interview with Abigail below!
Abigail Breslin chats Priscilla
The 14-year-old actress dished about Priscilla to The Boston Globe, “I’d never done a western or used a Southern accent. Priscilla’s so cute; my mom and I cracked up at the early sketches. We made a back story for her. She was a fun character to play because she’s so tough and morbid and very dry. I wanted to play a tough character; I didn’t know it would be in the form of a mouse.”
Rango hits theaters THIS FRIDAY! Check out an interview with Abigail below!
Abigail Breslin chats Priscilla
No comments:
Post a Comment