Monday, 31 January 2011

Hailee Steinfeld to Sit Next to Lea Michele at SAG Awards?


(GettyImages.com)
)
Looks likeHailee Steinfeldwill finally get her autograph from Lea Michele.
MC hears the Oscar-nominated True Gritactress is slated to be seated next to the “Glee” star at the SAG Awards, which are being held tonight at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
It was reported some time ago that Michele “snubbed” Steinfeld when the young actress asked for her autograph. But it was actually a mistake made by a “Glee” production assistant, who told Steinfeld Michele wouldn’t sign anything.
As Michele told MC exclusively two weeks ago, “I heard Hailee was upset and feel terrible. The ‘Glee’ schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn’t be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings.  She’s an extraordinary talent and I look forward to meeting her one day.”
Barring some change, it looks like tonight’s the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment